Monday, July 9, 2012

Post 4th of July!

I had a really good 4th. I managed to stay active.  I even tossed the football around at the river, I had forgotten that I could spiral it pretty good.  I played a little volleyball, without moving too much because I am nursing a partial tendon tear on my ankle.  Then there were the horseshoes, very fun, even if I didn't score at all.  It felt really good to be with friends that didn't judge me for my size and didn't make me feel out of place.  After my 402 weigh in I had a 3 pound gain.  I'm sure it was from just eating a bit too much over the Holiday so I'm not beating myself up about it.  I hope to have a loss this week and have been watching my portions.  Summer is always hard on me because I am already insulated and any heat is miserable for me.  Hard to run errands, sleep, just function in general.  Once my weight is down some more, that won't be such an issue.  Have a great week people....................................

No comments:

Post a Comment