Saturday, February 18, 2012

Pounds gone!

I was worried after my soda episode but I am happy to report that last week I lost 6.5 pounds and this last Thursday at weigh in I lost another 5.5 pounds.  Sound great but really it's only a loss of 2 pounds because I gained 10 after my soda relapse.  But still, a loss is a loss and I'm going in the right direction.  I'm now at 407 and I am so close to being at three something I can taste it.  How exciting that will be, I'm sure I'll be bawling on the scale when they have to take the extra weight off the scale to weigh me.  It's a little attachment they have to put on there, just for me because I exceed the 399 mark.  Not for long!  I haven't worked out this week because of not feeling well but I'm on the mend and ready to get back to the gym for some great torture sessions with my treadmill and weights.......I'll try to do better with my blogging now that I feel better.  Have a great weekend people's..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment