Thursday, February 2, 2012

Soda

So January 20th was my Birthday and I had a total relapse with the soda.  I'm not talking about a glass here or two there I mean a huge relapse.  I hadn't had that much sugar in my mouth in a very long time and boy did I like it, I'm not gonna lie. I drank 6 litters in a 3 day period, ya you heard me right, 6 freakin liters.  Finally my wonderful husband intervened and bought me some Talking Rain.  It's a flavored bubbly water and it's how I got off soda in the first place.  The problem is, the damage was done.  When I had weigh in with my Nutritionist I had gained 10 pounds in a week.  I know right!  I think she added up the calories and it was like 6000 or something.  I felt like crap, I felt disappointed in myself and I felt like I let the people trying to help me, down.  That lasted for about a two week period and I'm now on the mend.  Ready to pick myself back up, and continue on my journey.  I am no longer a hater of the treadmill.  When I first started with it I was going .5 for about 7 minutes.  Yesterday, I was at a 2.1 for 25 minutes.  I was sweating like a pig and almost fainted but I did it.  I don't weigh in again until next week so I'll be doing my best to behave myself until then.  Stupid sugar soda, what was I thinking?  Oh ya I was thinking that food and drink had no calories on my Birthday and then went two days more.  It's alright, we all have our off days, we just need to get back up and keep going.  No shame in falling down, only in not getting up.  Hugs to my readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment