Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Danger Zone

Word of warning, be careful the favors you perform.  I was asked to make some cannoli's and some tamale's.  I love to make those special things and I didn't mind doing it, until.........Oh my goodness I forgot about all of the tasting that was involved with that.  O.K. let's be honest, I didn't forget I simply chose to taste test every freaking thing.  So bad.  So what are the consequences?  I think we all know.  I keep gaining and losing the same 5 pounds over and over.  I feel stuck and frustrated right now.  I know I will get through this, probably when all the left overs are out of the house and not a minute before.  Sorry people, I'm not the best example right now.  At least you know I'm human and that I'm honest.  I promise you that I will not be sugar coating anything in this blog.  Life is not sugar coated, as much as we would like it to be.  So I'm recognizing my problems as I go and choosing to make adjustments where I can.  Note to self: no more making cannoli's or tamale's without a substitute taste tester and duck tape on my mouth, lol........

No comments:

Post a Comment