Monday, June 4, 2012

Keep on keepin on....

So I am down to 408, again.  I am now to the point of being pissed off at the 400's.  I'm so sick of seeing that number, of hearing that number, of being that number.  I want these last 8 pounds gone, forever, I don't want to lose them, I want to annihilate them!  Maybe I should get mad more often.  I like the changes I am now feeling and seeing.  My clothes are looser, my face looks thinner and a few have even commented on how much smaller I look.  41 pounds gone and I should be happy about that.  However, I feel like I haven't done anything unless I can get under that dang 400 mark.  I know, I'm a dork for not celebrating the success but I'm just being totally honest about how I am feeling.  I'm working out from 5-6am and again from 8-9pm 5 days this week.  I will either get this weight off or die trying.  Wish me luck people, don't worry, I'm very aware that luck has nothing to do with weight loss.  I will continue to listen to the advice of those that are successful and do all I can to battle my demons and win win win!

No comments:

Post a Comment