Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Are the Holiday's over yet?

Oh my goodness, when will the insanity end?  I know people mean well and just want to be kind but I am so over getting plates of goodies.  I realize that I am a bit unique and not everyone needs to stay away from that crap but come on people.  Who gives a dying horse a new saddle or a drowning man a glass of water?  It's not like I can hide the fact that I'm gigantic so please people, please give all the goody plates to the skinny lady down the lane.  Am I being ridiculous?  Probably.  But let's face it, I'm not just 10 or 20 pounds overweight, I am 225 pounds overweight!  This is my life I am trying to save so I think I am justified in being a bit ridiculous.  I have reached the point that I don't really care how rude it is not to eat something offered to me.  If it won't help me get my life healthier, I don't want it.  Is it just me or do I sound a bit angry in the last few posts?

P.S. For all of those kind people that did bring our family goodies for the Holiday's, I thank you for your kindness and although I did not partake, they did and they loved them.  Please don't take my rants personally, I love that we were thought of with kindness.

No comments:

Post a Comment