Wednesday, December 21, 2011

When?

When do you know you have soaked up your new healthy information?  When a woman walks by with a cup of orange juice and all I see is a cup of sugar!  Really, just eat an orange people.  Maybe I'm way too involved in this health kick I'm on.............No I need to be educated on what goes in my mouth.  If I had know even a fraction of this stuff 18 years ago, I would be a very fit woman right now.  I just hope I can pass this stuff off to my children so they won't have to feel what it's like to be this large.  I don't think that my family really understands sometimes what it is to be this heavy.  I'd like to get my hands on one of those body suits that they put weights in.  If they could just go up and down the stairs a couple of times and get in and out of the car and walk down to the mail box and back, then they would have a whole new perspective on what I go through each and every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment