Thursday, December 8, 2011

Just needing to share.

Not sure this will reach anyone or not.  I just don't know very many 400 pounders willing to talk about thier journey.  I was 449 at my heaviest and I have finally started to get some good information from people that really care about me and it's working.  I'm now at 416 and hopeful.  I have 3 kids and a husband that I would like to be around for a lot longer than a few years.  I can't speak for anyone but myself but I was abused as a child and yound adult and having finally delt with those things I am healing inside and out.  There is a lot of pain and suffering out there and not a lot of honesty and I just want to be honest about what works and what doesn't when it come to losing weight for someone my size.  This is a start anyway, so I hope I can help someone out there.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for being brave and sharing! I can certainly relate to childhood abuse leading to weight issues. I call it "chocolate hugs and ice cream kisses", in other words we turn to food for the comfort that we should have received in healthier ways.

    I look forward to reading about your journey and celebrating each victory with you!!! Leslie

    ReplyDelete